30 May, 2007

Hot hot hot!

Yes ... it's hot today! I was reading that we may set a new record, it's going to be that hot. And then, in the same article, it was saying that they are expecting a cooler than normal June. Now June around here is usually not the best month anyway. It's usually pretty rainy and stays that way until after the 4th of July, when it starts getting nice. Typically. So today we'll really be able to tell if the air conditioning in my little temporary office is going to cut it or not. So far I'm comfortable but it's not even noon yet. Plenty of day left.

Tink and I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday after work and walked down to the Ravenna Ale House for a Stella. I had a good book to read and Tink is always such a good dog when we're out. It was very pleasant. And then it was cool enough to water the flowers. I got some plant food and a nifty spray attachment. I'm waiting until the purple Clematis blossoms open up a bit more before I post more flower pictures.

There was no knitting last night - I read and ate pizza. I did get some good work done on the fronts of the Scoop De Jour this morning while I was at the infusion place with my friend. Only about 1 1/2 inches to go of ribbing. And this time I won't overshoot!

No comments: