21 November, 2011

Our last day in Paris

We have really lucked out with the weather here. And although it's cloudy today it is still not cold. We spent most of last night at the Green Linnet gossiping with Eoghan and watching American football on TV. He finally got the Red Zone and so I got to keep up with my fantasy team. I have one two more players to give me points but I am already WAY ahead so it looks like I am going to win again. Nice! We had such a gorgeous ramble yesterday. It was 60 degrees and sunny and the tourist were out in full force. We hadn't slept much Saturday night even though we were in bed before midnight because there was a club across the street and we had to have the window open because it was so very hot. We heard horns and music and more horns and screaming and think even gun shots. ;-). Last night was much quieter. The evening we got here we went into the Marais to find a little cafe for dinner and found a Brasserie where we got a teensie table under the awning. As I was preparing to sit down a man came up behind and a tried to put his arms around me. At first I thought it might be an old friend but when I turned around it was a total stranger! creepy French guys! We don't get our train until after 7 tonight. Besides meeting Eoghan for lunch I am not sure what else we will do. The is so much to choose from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are missing some incredibly stormy, rainy weather in Seattle. Glad Paris was sunny.

Monika