28 May, 2014

Mysterious envelope

This morning I was the first to arrive at the office suite.  All was dark and the door was closed.  It has a glass panel and I could see something on the floor.  This is what I found:

Our department is the home to the Willed Body Donation Program and we get some odd ducks through the main office.  Generally all of the donation business is done by mail but once in a while someone will feel the need to come directly to the office to get questions answered.  The program office itself is WAY down in the basement and the public cannot find their way down there, so they show up at the main office.  I remember a man coming around a couple of times with a very strange story - not completely believable - and my best guess is that this is from him.  And as much as I would love to tear into that envelope, I'm going to leave it to the administrator.

My run was decent yesterday.  Not stellar but good and solid.  I will be happier when the work is done on the trail and I don't have to run detours into the street and, more importantly, up hills.  The foot is a little sore but just fine for running.  And now that's it until next week. 

Sunday night I finished the last episode of "Moone Boy" on Hulu+.  Only six episodes a season.  And what a cute show.  Last night it was early to bed to read and that didn't last very long either.  But I slept great so hopefully I can stay up a little later tonight!  Tomorrow is going to be a decidedly NOT fun day.  The afternoon has a bit more promise but proctoring students for an exam in a computer lab from 8:30 to 10:40 and again from noon to 2:40 is going to be awful.  Boring.  And what in the world am I supposed to be looking for exactly?  How are they going to cheat?  Oh they surely have ways.  Maybe I'll Google it.  J

No comments: