19 April, 2016

Early run

It started out nice and warm yesterday and got hotter and hotter as they day wore on.  I decided to try to beat the heat and get out to run early so I headed out at 10:30.  That was a good decision it turns out.  It was plenty warm at 10:30.  I had a decent run, especially considering it was the first one since I had been sick with bronchitis.  Unfortunately I believe it's going to be the only one I get this week.  It's my early day today and I've got a few things to do before I head home for my late meeting.  Tomorrow is noon knitting and Thursday I'm leaving early to start my vacation.  But once is better than none, yeah?

I was SO so so tired yesterday though.  Not just because of the run.  It was all I could do to stay away until 8 o'clock.  I did my chores and had dinner and cleaned up and then went into bed to read.  I lasted about 30 minutes before I had to shut off the light.  I needed it.  I feel pretty good today.

There are still a lot of details I need to nail down before the trip as well.  I need to get a fire under me!!

No comments: