12 September, 2006

September in Seattle

Need I say more? Absolutely gorgeous weather. Supposedly we're looking at rain later this week but right now it's 70 and blue sky. I had to run errands from 10 to 1 and so at least got out in the bright of day. I dressed for a little too warmly -- I didn't expect it to get so warm.

I worked long and hard yesterday ... yes, again!! .... and so by the time I got done with my chores around the house and walking the dog and reading the paper it was 6:30 so I didn't get much knitting done. I frogged what I had started with the Noro and cast on again. This time I started a p1 k4 p1 ridge to go along down the raglan increases and every sixth row I'll do a back crossing 2 stitch cable. I *think* that'll be what I'm looking for. I don't want to take this thing apart again so as long as it doesn't look like a mistake it's staying in. While browsing yesterday I found this link for a Kureyon Club. I didn't join. I was tempted, I'll tell you, but I resisted.

Tonight Tink's pal Shadow is coming to stay for a few days. It'll be fun!! I love having two dogs.

No comments: