15 January, 2012

Sunday in paradise

Well I really did get out of Seattle at the right. It is snowing! I sure hope it is all gone when I get home. I do not like to drive in the snow and since I parked at the airport this trip..... The flight was not too bad Saturday. It is a long day, for sure. Except for the guy sitting next to me who smelled like a sour dish sponge, it was tolerable. I had rented two movies for my iPad and watched "Cowboys vs Aliens". It was violent but I enjoyed it. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel in Kona. I don't particularly like my room because it overlooks a roof, but beyond that is the ocean. No sightings of whales yet although others have seen them. I got to watch some football last night and at lunch today. In a few hours I will have to do some work. I got up so early today I have already run for 30minutes, breakfasted, read, swam, showered and had lunch! Maybe I will finish the Football game. I would like to add a picture but can't from this interface. Later.

No comments: