09 October, 2012

I don't think I've been doing enough knitting

I think that's it.  I can run my legs off and work out until I'm falling over, but that just burns off energy.  Knitting calms me.  It relaxes me.  There's something soothing and almost hypnotic about the process.  That's what I did last night.  No extra work out.  I got the dog walked, put in some laundry, poured a glass of wine and just knit and knit and knit.  But that Argosy wrap ..... I have GOT to get done with that thing!  It's a monster!  I want something a little more interesting to work on.  I don't lack for projects or yarn, that's for sure.

I am going to have a great run at lunch time, even though it isn't sunny.  I didn't get to run last Friday, nor yesterday so I am looking forward to it.  Speaking of sun -- it has now been well over 70 days without any rainfall to speak of, and not even cloudy days!  But today it is cloudy and we might even get some rain by the end of the week.  I'm almost looking forward to it! 

So Anatomy is finished, my house business is finished, and that other legal thing ... that's going to be going on for a looooong time, so I am not even going to think about it.  I am just going to think about my vacation and moving to a new place.  Just good things.  And I am still first in my fantasy league!  I have the best record of any of them.  I can hardly believe it.  I am pretty happy about that.  

No comments: