04 March, 2014

Oh I could kick myself

This morning as I was getting ready to leave I started to pick up my knitting to take with me.  Then I remembered that I have an appointment with a student at lunchtime so I wouldn't be able to get away to knit and so I left it.  Only when I got in did I remember why I was going to take it in the first place - I have an exam to proctor this morning.  Oh well, it's not a long one.  But still .... very annoying.

My gait is getting closer to normal every day.  I even walked Tink without the boot at 7 last night.  It's a short walk and I wanted to give it a try.  I don't think I'll tell the Physical Therapist though, since she was not keen on that idea.

I knit a few more rows on the Hitofude last night, then I went in to read.  Hah!  I lasted about 10 minutes before I dropped off.  I slept like a rock and woke up before my alarm, feeling great.  So I have no regrets there.

I just realized that we turn the clocks forward this weekend!  Good news, yeah?  Except now I will no longer be able to walk Tink in my jammies at 7.  It'll be too light!  Small price to pay.

Well.  I need some excitement! I'll see what I can dig up.  Things have gotten a little slow around here.  I am sure being hobbled hasn't helped.  I am anxious to see the PT again, but she was booked this week and is going to try to fit me in, so there's no guarantee I'll even see her until next Wednesday.  I want to start maybe walking fast on the treadmill.  Something!

No comments: