21 May, 2008

I caved


Things are still so disorganized around my house that I just finally snapped a picture of my shrug with my iPhone. Not so bad really. The iPhone takes much better pictures than my Razr did. The colors are a bit weird - see how it looks almost blue on the bottom? Really it's a light lavender - not quite so intense as the sleeve. The drape of this is just gorgeous! I know I'm going to wear this to death!

Vacation count down -- woohooooooo!! I am busy right up until we leave, which is kind of nice. Knitting at noon today, dinner with the future in-laws tonight. Tomorrow at lunch I've got to find someplace to get my nails done, after work it's over to the spa to get beach ready and that just leaves Friday. I'll pack tomorrow night because Friday I'm going to have to get to bed early since the shuttle is picking us up at 5:20 am. It is going to be a loooooong day but totally worth it. Oh yeah.

I still haven't gotten the package from Little Knits. I do very much want to get those socks cast on before we get to the airport. Worse case I can cast on Friday at lunch time.

No comments: