14 February, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I worked on the single crochet border on my Mystery Jacket last night. I wish I had followed my instincts to add an extra stitch on the corners ... but I didn't and now it's a bit wonky. I will have a couple rows more to add so maybe I can straighten it out. I don't want to take it out but I just might have to. I'll look at it more closely tomorrow in the daylight. Since I've just started and I've got all of tomorrow off - although of course I will sleep in - to finish up that piece. I can start the newest piece on Saturday if I finish this one up tomorrow so I'm pretty sure that'll be number one on my list of things to do.

It's a gorgeous, if cold, day. I'm going to have a good run at lunchtime. I did NOT have a good run on Tuesday. I was, in fact, kind of sick with some sort of sinus thing and I tried to run but it was pathetic. And it hurt. I like it much better when I have plenty of energy and don't feel like my feet are made from lead. I am going to get new running shoes tomorrow. That's something to look forward to! I know it'll feel like I'm flying when I get new shoes. Maybe I'll even break down and get some new running tights too.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope your sinus thing feels better!