12 April, 2017

One reservation down

Well the long weekend in Port Townsend was quite fun.  Good music Friday and Saturday nights and an excellent dinner Sunday night  The weather was a challenge though.  The wind was SO strong that it nearly blew me over in the street.  At one point I was clinging to a building to avoid being blown over.  Poor Tink did not like it at all either.   Luckily it didn't last too long.  But we never had much sun -- a little bit on Monday.

Yesterday wasn't bad but it's back to rain today.  I believe we're going to get some sunshine this weekend and I am definitely going to get those lilacs into the ground.

I had my last appointment with the therapist yesterday and I was not so happy.  I didn't feel like I had made any progress from the last visit and I was right.  I guess it's normal to stall out at some point but it's very frustrating.  I didn't have my clay with me to exercise over the weekend and I had left my cast at home so I wasn't sleeping with it and boy, did that hurt.  So back to sleeping with it for the next couple of weeks and then I can start back at the gym.  Slowly slowly.  Well at least I can knit.

I got my reservations for a long weekend in LA in June for Omar's birthday.  Just three nights but I am looking forward to it.  I have to plan the two weeks in Europe over Thanksgiving but I can't get anything nailed down for this spring or summer.  Hopefully this weekend we can figure out what we're going to do.  I need to plan!

No comments: