20 July, 2009

Boring boring boring

Well now -- I had a nice long vacation. Part with my sister and part with my hubby. Then I had a little leg surgery last week. The bandages came off yesterday and now I have the better part of a week to stay off my leg and let it heal. This, my friends, is the difficult part. Sure sure -- at first it sounded great to have all that time off to just lay around and knit and read and it was nice for oh, about 3 days. The weather is gorgeous and yesterday I tried to give Tink a walk. At the end of 2 blocks I was whimpering in pain and almost called Mr. M to come get me! I guess it's going to take a little longer than I had remembered. In fact, I've been at my desk for a little over 30 minutes and it's about time to get it back up again.

I have been doing knitting, that's for sure. I finished my skirt on July 4. I started a little project on my vacation from a new bok "Knitting in the Sun". I had found a new Noro yarn on Elann on sale - Aurora. It has bits of wire in it for sparkle. I made the Silver Strand Ocean Waves Wrap and blocked it a couple days ago. It's lovely! And Sunday ... or was it Saturday? ... I finally started the Frost Flowers Stole. Oh. My.Goodness. This is a project and a half. Perhaps tomorrow I can get some pictures up!! Until then ...... errrrrghghghg

No comments: