28 July, 2009

WoooWeeeee!

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!! It is ridiculous! Tomorrow they're predicting we'll hit triple digits. Crazy hot.

Yesterday Mr. M decided to just leave all the windows open rather than turn on the air conditioning. Yeah ..... not a good decision, it turns out. Our house is situated so that the morning sun beats down on the back of the house, and the afternoon sun through the side windows and the evening sun beats down on the front of the house. We have a lot of windows. There was no breeze yesterday. Needless to say, he decided to close up and turn on the air con this morning. Good decision.

So it was definitely too hot to knit last night. I just sat in front of the fan trying to stay reasonably cool. Maybe tonight I can knit. I might stop by the LYS on the way home for a couple skeins of Seduce for that Windansea hat.

I got all the sticky bits off my leg ... all but one at the ankle. And I can get back on my bike any time I want to. Probably later in the week when it cools down. It would be fine riding in to work in the morning, but hideous trying to get home and up that hill. AND she says I can start running any time after 3 week post-surgery. yay!

No comments: