01 July, 2009

Here comes another heat wave

Well it is absolutely gorgeous again AND it looks like we're not only going to have a sunny 4th of July, but a hot one as well! This is not normal for Seattle but always appreciated. Super lucky for my sister's visit as well.

There was absolutely no knitting yesterday since I spent the evening at Doug's rehearsing. I like the newer songs he and the drummer have learned - some Fergie and Pink. We're going to be having a big break in July since I'm on vacation and the drummer has a family reunion and then I've got my little surgery which is going to lay me up for a week plus. Doug promised to audition bass players during our hiatus. I am sure I'm going to be getting very bored after a few days of laying around. Maybe I'll just make it a project to keep calling him about it. hee

I brought the skirt in today. I should be able to finish the band and start weaving in ends at lunchtime today and then tonight - in the washer it goes! Hope to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: