24 March, 2017

Working through the chores

It seems that having all the time in the world does not keep one from being a procrastinator.  Yesterday I finally went to have my car serviced - a few months late.  No real reason other than I kept putting it off.  And now I keep doing the same thing with my taxes.  I think because I know it's going to be different this year and I may have to pay, haven finally gotten the divorce settlement and put the money to work.  So .... that needs to be on my list for next week.  Ben will be out of town and I'll just need to dig in and get it done.

But now I am tasked with getting a couple of trips to Europe together.  I already have planned for us to go for two weeks at Thanksgiving but I put the bug in Ben's ear about canal trips in France and he is now quite keen to do it.  Now now now.  Well you know how I feel about traveling to Europe in high season.  Not my favorite thing to do.  I'll do some digging around and see what I can come up with.  It'll have to be quick though.

Knitting seems to be helping with my broken wrist therapy.  I did it until it hurt yesterday and it's on the agenda for today.  I can't wait to be back to 100%.

No comments: