20 August, 2009

Better FO pictures



Yesterday my dress form arrived! It is awesome and now I have no excuses for bad FO shots. I snapped a couple this morning on my way out. I should have used my real camera and I will, but for now here's a pictures of Loppem and the wrap I made when I was on vacation. It's from "Knitting in the Sun". I still haven't put a button on the Loppem. I have worn it once and just let it hang but I think I'll use a pin as a button. I have a couple cute glass ones that would work just fine.

It was, as predicted, blazing hot yesterday and my ride home was tough. After walking Tink and having a quick shower, I went out to purchase the stuff I need for our dinner Friday night. I was unable, however, to find the two main ingredients for the starter and entree! Thank goodness Mr. M has time and he's on a mission today to find them. Then tonight I'll get it all set and all he has to do is start the cooker. On the one hand, it's a hassle to have people over for dinner on a Friday, but on the other hand I'll have my whole weekend to shop and knit.

No comments: