27 August, 2009

I have a choice???

It has taken 3 days but I have finally managed to change our phone plans from individual to a Family Talk Plan with AT&T. Talk about hoops -- it took 3 days because each time I tried I would run out of patience after completing one or two of the steps involved. I am sure they are hoping you will just throw in the towel after a day or two of fruitlessness, but I was determined to get this done. The phone company makes too much money off of running people around. So back and forth and on the internet and on the phone, I finally get it done and she says, "Thank you for choosing AT&T". As if I have a choice! With iPhone there is no choice. Whatever .... I am happy knowing they will get $100 LESS a month from us from now on. Next - a new iPhone but I think I'll wait a few more months.

I finished the second Neck Warmer Hat Tuesday evening and worked on the i-cord at lunch yesterday. I didn't finish it up last night because we had to go pick up something in Alderwood and then we went to dinner. So tonight I'll finish up the i-cord, weave in the ends and perhaps cast on for yet another. It's good TV knitting. But I am going to have to plan out a couple hours Saturday and Sunday to make some progress on my Frost Flowers Stole.

It's going to be hot again today. It's predicted to be about 86 degrees. I am going to go for my run early, like maybe 11 am, before it gets unbearable. I am still not convinced that NOT riding my bike on running days is making a difference. Tomorrow I'm going to be riding and running but my Friday run is supposed to be easy. I was figuring that my run on Tuesday would be strong but it wasn't particularly. That could be because again I was a bit late and I was hungry so that's why I'm going out at 11 today. I still have a couple weeks before "official" training starts so I guess you could say I'm training for training. I don't want to be the slowest.

No comments: