01 September, 2009

Lake Louise

Oh I am in a very bad mood and it's only Tuesday. There is LOTS of week to go. I think I'll have my run super early today and maybe I can sweat this mood out of me.

I had weird dreams last night, Tinkerbell barfed on the duvet this morning, and I turned on my computer when I got into the office and there was Lake Louise on my rotating picture widget. Beautiful. Blue. Perfect. I had a wonderful weekend there a few lifetimes ago. I remember the oddest things about that weekend - little pictures. It was a gorgeous room - breathtaking views out of all the windows. I still can't watch college football without getting a silly grin on my face. So ... there it was on my screen. Yup.

This is a rant day. People just drive me crazy sometimes!! I know I get a little short tempered and ... well, let's just say it ... crazy this time every year, but that still doesn't excuse stupidity, does it? I am trying one last week to drive in on running days in hopes that I'll get a better run than I would after biking in. [The jury is still out on that. I didn't feel that my run Friday was any better or worse than my run on Thursday.] *Anyway* .... my rant is about idiots who can't figure out how to get into the garage, or (and this is most likely the reason) people who don't know that you have to be assigned to the garage, you can't just use your Husky card to get into any garage!! For the second time in a row I've had to back up because somebody couldn't figure out how to get into the parking structure. Come on people!! It's not rocket science!

Whew ... okay well I'll have another cup of tea and see if I can't shake this.

No comments: