23 March, 2009

Ouchie ...

Oh my, I am stiff and sore from those couple hours I spent in the garden Saturday. I got a really good start on the front garden, cleaning up the dead stuff. I filled not only the big green yard waste can but two other regular garbage cans. I left the other two for the grass that I am hoping my DH will get around to mowing this week (as long as the rain can stay away). The back garden is really too much for me though, so I'm going to have to call the woman referred to me by the previous owner. And we'll probably have to get a crew to come in for a day. After that I should be able to handle it. Fingers crossed.

I got a much needed new bike jacket this weekend. My other one was at least 10 years old, maybe even older. Next, new bike pants. But I may be able to hold off until next winter. I'll be in shorts here in another month, I hope.

I got a little bit more done on the Indigo Ripples skirt. I did another increase and that may be the last increase until the ruffle. I'm only on row 32 so I've got a ways to go yet. I could have done a bit more this weekend but I've been spending a bit of time on the Wii. I'm going to nip that in the bud this week and concentrate on the skirt though. I want to wear it!! And I was up in my office/yarn room yesterday afternoon moving some stuff from my laptop to the external storage disk and downloading the last season of "Arrested Development" from iTunes. Being in close proximity to so much lovely yarn got me hankering to start another project. But I've already got 3 WIPs so I held off. It wasn't easy though.

No comments: