24 March, 2009

That older jewelery

You know what I'm talking about. That stuff that your ex-boyfriends gave you. I've never really polled my friends about it, but I can't imagine that any woman would toss perfectly good jewelery, would she? Should she? I've never been able to do it, no matter how bad the break up. Today I'm wearing a necklace that I haven't worn for a while and I don't feel bad about wearing it. My sister says that it holds a certain power, but she's a little woo-woo at times. I'm not going to stop liking something just because the person who gave it to me turned out to be a jackass. That doesn't make any sense.

And neither does my apparent addiction to my Wii!! Yes, I spent my evening yesterday playing Mario Kart rather than knitting on my skirt! I am just as astonished as you. Well ... maybe not. Still though, I wanted to knit but I also wanted to try to get through Wario's Goldmine without falling off the bridge! Crazy. I know me. I'll get tired of it. No use beating myself up about it.

My tooth is still aching and making me cranky. I am four hours away from seeing my dentist and I sure hope she can do something right away about this pain. It is gnawing at me.

No comments: