06 July, 2005

Doggie Dermatology Day!

Yay! Today is the day I take little Tink to the dermatologist to find out what the heck is wrong with her skin. I can't wait and the poor baby, I am sure if she knew she'd be like calling me every 10 minutes to ask if it's time yet. I feel like a criminal though ... I forgot that she wasn't supposed to have any food in case they need to sedate her for testing. So as usual, in my groggy state, I filled her bowl with food and she ignored it until I was getting my breakfast stuff ready to take to work. I heard her crunching and that's when the penny dropped. So I had to pick up her food. At least I think she only got a couple mouths full so it shouldn't be a problem. I just felt so bad! Talk about insult to injury - there she is, dirty because I haven't been allowed to bathe her, and itchy, and HUNGRY and mom takes the food away!! I'll make it up to her tonight for sure.

I'm also going to take pictures of my finished bag and post that tonight or this afternoon. I actually did NOT knit last night! I read magazines. My magazine stash is getting out of hand. Funny how I used to read all the time and now ... I knit all the time and my magazines are stacking up and I haven't bought a book (other than a knitting book) from Amazon in ages. Oh well. I think I'll look into that audio book thingie that runs on MP3 players. That'd be cool.

No comments: