04 September, 2006

Weird AND annoying!!

Dang! I have sent two postings from my phone with pictures of FOs and I just now notice that they haven't come through! I just looked at my phone and both of them have error messages. I wish I would have looked sooner. Oh well, I'll resend them after I'm done with this entry. My digital camera is at work because I'm going to be taking pictures of faculty if/when they come by so I have been taking pictures with my phone as I finish things. I got socks done and started a toe-up Crusoe with that green Koigu I had started my two at a time socks with. It looks good. I wish my camera phone was better. I'll just have to take a picture of it later with my camera.

I had lunch with my secret pal 8, Sherrill who drove all the way up to Seattle. She is just as sweet in person! I am so lucky to have gotten another great secret pal. We sat outside and it was such a nice day. She let me whine about Mr. G and was gracious enough not to look bored. (He called me from the road last night -- from Salt Lake City. The flying didn't work out in Oregon because it was too windy so he was just driving back to New Mexico. He COULD have stayed in Seattle and driven up during the week, don't you think? Huh?? Ah well ... ) Anyway, I think this next time around for Secret Pal 9 I'm going to be an Angel because I can't imagine I could get so lucky again. First Nonnahs and now her - it's too much to think I could luck out again. ;-)

I was thinking about work last night as I was driving up to have dinner with Steve and Ginny and realized that I forgot to put in a place for the students to enter their names for the first quiz of the class. Duh. Glad I thought of it before Tuesday morning so I can fix it now. Then I think I'll finish Kate's shrug and then swatch for the Ogee Tunic. I also received the Noro Kuryeon I ordered from Webs on Saturday. They are about as fast as Elann! That Noro is going to be a plain raglan sweater to let the beauty of the yarn show. Maybe a teensie twisted stitch at the raglan increase but nothing more. And then all I have to do is finish up my Green Gable. Oh, maybe I'll try that on after I finish the shrug and before I swatch for the Ogee and then I can maybe finish the Green Gable as well! Woohoo!

Okay so -- fix the quiz and toss in some laundry and get to knittin'!

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Naw...never bored, always interested...lunch was great and you a fabulous, glad we were able to hook up.

Sherrill said...

oops..that's "you are fabulous". LOL