27 November, 2006

And back to reality

My posts from my phone show up okay but it's very difficult to put any content in there because I don't think it accepts much text. The picture of Starbucks didn't come out as well as I had hoped. And it's not the only Starbucks in Paris, mind you! I just don't get it. The French have the best coffee and yet they go to Starbucks! Also, it has invaded London as well!!! Somehow it makes more sense to me to see them there.

My trip was wonderful on so many levels. Knitting? Not so much. I did work on the sock that I brought along but the pattern I have chosen for the top of the sock has a k4tog and it is just plain impossible to do. I think I'm going to have to use a crochet hook. So because of that I didn't get much done and now I've got to really dig in and get some knitting done!! Projects are stacking up.

No comments: