15 November, 2006

Too sick to knit

I mean who is ever too sick to knit? I got hit over the head with some little virus though and I was out Monday and Tuesday. I've been running errands for my dad today and now at 4 pm just trying to wind down. I feel bad but hey! not as bad as I have been feeling, so that's a good thing! I've got to go to work Thursday and Friday no matter what and I've signed up for a race Sunday before my trip, so I'm hoping I'll make a speedy recovery.

The weather here is beyond crap. I can't even try to describe it - think wind and rain and more wind and more rain until you want to scream. Then more. I had to drop my car off at the service station today because one of the "Service Car NOW" lights came on so I am praying for at least a little break in the weather tomorrow for my ride in. Keep those fingers crossed.

I finished my Noro Raglan over the weekend. I decided to just keep the neckline a simple boat neck and put a row of single crochet around it. It's nice and simple and it looks great with straps of a cami showing. No pictures on me but here's one on the couch. It's not quite so vivid as this pictures show up on my computer screen but it's colorful for sure. When I bound off the cuffs I didn't do it in k2p2, but just knit and it make a little ruffle-y bit which I quite like.

I'm almost done with my second Crusoe sock. Need to keep at that so I can get a new one started for something to do on my trip (should I have spare time, that is). It's gotten changed a bit - my itinerary. Instead of going to Amsterdam we're going to London instead, which is better because the train ride is much shorter.

No comments: