09 November, 2006

One down

I finished up my first Noro project for Norovember. Unfortunately no picture today. The lighting was terrible and my camera phone doesn't have a flash. I'll take pictures with my real camera tomorrow. I put fringe on the bottom of it and I'm re-thinking it. I am leaning toward taking it off. I am so NOT careful when I put fringe on a scarf, it always ends up looking haphazard and lame. But the scarf is nice and warm and very colorful. Next I must finish up that sweater. I know I've only got a few hours left to go on it. I still don't know what I'm going to do to finish the neck. Maybe I'll try it on when I get that sleeve finished and see if it looks good with a shirt underneath because that was my original thought. If that's the case then I'll just pick up stitches around the neckline and do a k2p2 rib for a few rows. And THEN ... then I will start that Fake Isle hat. And I also need to finish my second sock. Maybe I should do a push on that after I finish the sweater. I will only have a week to get it done and get the sock for traveling cast on and started. n Oh so many wonderful projects! And never enough time.

"Lost" was pretty good last night. I can't believe that we've got to wait 13 weeks though! That sucks. February 7 it starts up again. And no repeats since people got so fed up with that last season. Maybe I can get caught up on some reading. ha

I picked up the sleeves to my Ogee Tunic last night after I finished that scarf, thinking I'd get a few minutes in on them. I am nearly to the sleeve cap shaping but it had been so long since I'd knitted on it I forgot exactly where I was (even though there's a stitch counter there). Did the stitch counter 11 mean I was finishing the 11th row *or* that this was the 1st rows of the second 12 row repeat. I am pretty sure it's the former but I didn't want to goof up by making another increase row just in case so I put it down. I don't want to lose touch with that project. It's going to be a gorgeous sweater. The fact that the needles are so small - it just goes a lot more slowly than my other projects.

No comments: