13 December, 2007

BIG yawn

Oh my goodness ... I could NOT get out of bed this morning!! I must have hit the snooze button 6 or 7 times. I finally dragged myself out of bed, make a quick dash through the shower and got to work before 8:30. Pretty good. I'm speedy. My kitchen is a disaster ... there are clothes all over the bedroom, but I got out the door.

I stayed up late knitting is what happened. My rehearsal got canceled so I just did a big knit night and finished up those fingerless mitts I was working on and also started an ear flap hat. The mitts are just simple tubes but I loved working with the Artful Yarns Heavenly. It's soft and flashy. I think my friend's little girl will really love them. Here's hoping anyway.

I don't feel too frantic about my Christmas knitting -- not yet anyway. I think I'll start feeling the panic next week. Right?

No comments: