14 December, 2007

Knit night

I really buckled down and just knit my fingers to the bone again last night. I nearly got to the decrease portion of the ear flap hat. I am hoping to be able to get some good work done on it again tonight as well. I've got deadlines!! I guess I should be making list(s). I have gifts to finish, to make, to buy, to wrap .... cards to buy and write and send ... errands to run Saturday and a gig Saturday night, which is going to eat up a lot of time on Saturday since I need time to nap and get in the zone. I think I'm going to have to shop on Sunday, which I imagine is going to be a busy day at the mall. Since I'm going to California I'm going to finish up shopping down there but I need to get everything for my sister up here because we'll be shopping together. Well ... lists, that's the key. And not starting any more big projects. Maybe a bath mitt ... but I think the hat should be the end of any real knitting, if I want to stay anywhere near sane.

Next week shouldn't be so bad since there will be no rehearsing. I miss having a tree though. That's the only bad thing about going away for Christmas. It's difficult to get in the spirit when there's no tree around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel- I've been running around non stop for weeks! Were you able to get everything done?