21 April, 2016

Yay for Thursday

Oh it is finally Thursday!  Yesterday was SUCH a day!  It's lovely when I'm super busy because the day flies by, but it was also aggravating.  Plus I had to work a little late, missed my regular bus and then the next one was late!  I barely beat Ben home last night.  Now that I am that close to vacation the alcohol ban was lifted and I had a wonderful bottle of sparkling wine to ease my frustrated mind.  And for dinner a great steak salad with left over steak from the night before.  Steak salad is one of my very favorite things.  What's another you say?  Pizza ... which I haven't had since January.  So that's what is on for tonight.  When I get back from vacation I am going back on the diet to lose the last few pounds but there was no way in hell I was going to stick to a diet in Europe, so this is going to be absolutely wonderful.

I am working here until I can't stand it any longer - probably around 1:30.  Then off I got to run a few errands and get a manicure and pedicure.  Then home to do a final load of laundry and pack.  I know I will pack too much.  How many times have I said I want to pack light?  A million?  But I'm going to take 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, a couple light dresses, five or six tops, shoes ....I'll try to cut it down.  I've got to lug the thing, or wear it.  We're carrying on.  It's Ben's preference and I pick my battles.  I can carry on if need be.

Well I've got a few bazillion loose ends to tie up.  I am going in.

No comments: