02 February, 2006

At first I thought they were torturing cats

ahhh but then I realized it was Thai karaoke. In Luxembourg yet. It is cloudy and cold here as well And it was snowing just teensie little flakes as I was walking up to my friends house. I am using an odd keyboard and cannot find the apostrophe but it is better than the French keyboard.

I managed to sleep a little better last night but not all the way through yet. Perhaps because I was out so very late my first night in Paris I still am not acclimated. Nevermind I am on vacation after all.

I got more work done on the sweater this morning while waiting for Emma and Fred to get up. Only a few more inches on the body then I will put it on holders until PMcK can try it on for length. I wrote some cards last night and hope to get them in the mail today and maybe some sightseeing around town. Since it is after one and Emma is STILL sleeping there will not be much more done today. It is cloudy aned daylight will not last long.

My Secret Pal really liked the package aand mostly the kettle dyed cashmere. Well who would not like that?

No comments: