28 February, 2006

Not finished yet

I had plans to finish up that sweater. However, after reading the paper and doing the crossword puzzle I just wasn't in the mood. So instead, I did a few rows of the lace leaf scarf and managed to mess it up. I must have left out a yo in each pattern repeat across. As soon as I figured that out I just put it down. No more knitting. Instead I watched a great program on PBS. It's part of a series. Each member of Monty Python has chosen his most favorite sketches and they show them and talk about them. It's pretty cool. Last night was Eric Idle.

I rode my bike yesterday for the first time in about a month. It was good. I felt a little out of shape but my legs didn't hurt. I really really want to go to the gym. I'm in that place I get when I don't work out and I don't like it. I am assuming I should be able to at least go on the Precor Friday and maybe next week I can start running! Woohoo. We'll find out Thursday.

No comments: