17 February, 2006

Blogging on my back

Yesterday I had a little surgical procedure done in the afternoon and am going to be in bed for a couple days. I thought I would work on my blue sweater last night but the pain pills had me a little loopy --- I didn't think I would be very accurate counting rows, even with a row counter to help me. Oh, and the handpainted yarn came yesterday too!! I can't WAIT to get started with that. It is gorgeous! I'll post a picture. I sure hope I bought enough of it though. I'm pretty sure it'll be enough for a low v-necked, raglan cardigan. And as I said, I bought some mohair for trim so the sleeves don't have to be too long because I will be making cuffs with it. So anyway, no knitting today either - but I think I will be back in form tomorrow and Sunday for sure, so this project will be done.

And now I think I'll watch "The Producers"!!

No comments: