15 May, 2008

Where's that darned sun?

It was supposed to be sunny and hot today! When I got ready to take off on my bike this morning I was looking at the ground - looked kind of wet. And it was overcast and there was no sign of blue sky. Once I got going and hit the trail I realized it was very misty out there. As if I were biking through a cloud. It's not too cold though so I am hoping that this will burn off and we will get our nice day. It is supposed to get to nearly 80 today and even hotter tomorrow. What a nice change that will be!

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings I worked more on the shrug - actually it's the only thing I'm knitting on these days - and I got the sleeves finished and stitches cast on for the back/body and an inch or so of the raglan decreases done. It is a very interesting construction. I'm anxious to see if it can be adapted to a regular cardigan rather than a shrug. I learn something new every time I make something.

No comments: