23 May, 2008

I can hardly wait!

I haven't been this excited for a vacation in a long time. Perhaps it's because the weather is so awful here. Or just that I really really really need a vacation. Whatever the reason, I can barely sit still. Tomorrow this time I will be in the air.

My sock yarn didn't arrive yesterday so I imagine it's going to be in the mail today, so that means I'll have to cast on for those socks tonight. I got most of the packing done last night and so this evening only need to get my toiletries together and put them into the suitcase. Tinkerbell is going to be at the kennel this afternoon. We're taking the shuttle to the airport and they are coming at 5:20AM. I will not be able to think clearly at that hour and therefore must have everything laid out and ready to go. We will end up at the airport so early but that's just what happens with the shuttle. We'll have plenty of time to get something to eat and then just zen out. Maybe if I have time I'll download some programs or a movie onto my iPhone. I guess I should have a contingency plan if the yarn doesn't come. I have other sock yarn but it is in skeins. Hmmmm .... what to do. I sure can't take the shrug. It's getting so big! Too big to travel with. Well I guess I'll figure that out if the sock yarn doesn't arrive. No use fretting about it now.

The real estate agent said that she feels that we are close to getting an offer. Watch, as soon as I leave town ....

I will try to post pictures while I'm gone with my iPhone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL vacation!! xo-S.