15 December, 2009

Finally! Some good football news.

Since the Seahawks are a total bust this season, the Huskies have provided the only bright spots in my sports world lately. Jake Locker has decided to return for his senior year. That is HUGE news. As well as the Huskies did this year under the new coach and with Jake healthy, they are going to be quite a team next year. As for the Seahawks --- who knows what's going to happen there. The general manager is gone. Mike Holmgren is being interviewed by the Browns. It sure would be nice if he managed the Seahawks. A perfect fit. I haven't been reading the sports page lately, so I wonder what is up with that. There were rumors going around after the other manager was fired that Mike Holmgren was being considered.

Boy am I ever sore today from my fall yesterday morning. In odd little places, besides my behind. My neck - I guess I must have really clenched up when I fell. My shoulder a little bit too. Again, I am very very grateful that I didn't really hurt myself.

It has really warmed up, although there was snow in the north this morning. I'd be happy if it stayed like this for the rest of the winter. It's perfect biking weather actually. Just misting a bit, and not too cold. Too bad I have to drive in the rest of the week.

No comments: