17 December, 2009

Sleep walking

That's what I feel like this morning. The fall that I took on Monday continues to plague me with new aches and pains. Yesterday my back got into the act and I can't lift my right leg without intense pain. This I found out when I was walking downstairs to knitting yesterday at noon. I couldn't rest it however because I had a hair appointment, then dashed home and got the dish ready for the party, changed my clothes while it was baking and off we went. We got home at a decent hour and I got out my heating pad and managed to fall asleep a short while after 10. Unfortunately Tink had some sort of gastrointestinal thing going on. I could hear her tummy gurgling and she needed to go out so she woke me up at 12:45. I took her downstairs and let her out for a while, back up we went and I probably just fell asleep when she woke me again. This time it was 1:45 and she needed to out again. Same routine, back up in bed and once again she woke me up! I know she really needed to go eat grass because I could hear that poor little tummy. That time I got back to bed a little after 3 am. Mr. M's alarm was set to go off at 3:45. He left the house at 5 and so I did manage to sleep a bit between 5 and 6:30, but I am just wiped out! I have so much left to do before I leave. So I'd better get on it!!

No comments: