30 December, 2009

It's Wednesday already!

Wow this staycation is zooming right along. I've been sleeping in and knitting for myself. I got a good hour plus in on the Frost Flowers Stole yesterday before I had to have a nap. I also have been putting in a few hours on the new Wii games I got for Christmas. The Sports Resort is so much fun plus Mr. M bought me a Rayman's Raving Rabids game, which is just silliness but fun to play with a group. Maybe we can do that New Year's Eve. I'm just having a few people over for dinner - nothing fancy and at least we don't have to babysit, like we did last year.

Besides knitting on the stole I started another trellis hat so that I can give the other one to my friend who looks much better in oranges than I do. I hadn't realized that the Kureyon I used for that hat did have so much orange but that's the beauty of it. It's always a surprise. The colorway I'm using now has greens and ... well we'll have to see what else. It looks like blues but there always seems to be some sort of brown in there no matter how closely you look at the swatches.

With all this extra, luxurious sleeping I've been doing I've been having some crazy dreams. Much better than nightmares. Those come with stress and I am stress free!

No comments: