02 December, 2009

Maybe not across the universe ...

but pretty far away --- I want to send happy birthday wishes and thoughts out there and hope they stick. Tu me manques.

You should have seen the moon yesterday! It is dark when I leave work and because I'm still working up to biking and running -- maybe going to have a run today, actually -- I drove in and so on my way to the parking garage I looked up and actually gasped. You know how sometimes the full moon is just so big and bright. That's how it was last night. It's very clear here these past couple days so it was extremely bright. And in the morning it was still hanging there in the sky. Just gorgeous!

Clear skies of course means that it's colder. Because Mr. M had to leave before 7:30 and won't be home until nearly midnight, that means that Tink will be alone all day until I get home. I just couldn't ride my bike in today and leave her for that extra hour or so. Plus it was frosty! I need to get another pair of glove liners since the ones I used last year got worn through a few of the fingers. I do believe it's going to cloud up here soon though and that will warm it up a bit.

I walked for over an hour yesterday at lunchtime and felt pretty good! Not much coughing at all. And my shortness of breath is all but gone. I mean ... for a while there I couldn't even climb the stairs in my house without stopping at the top, panting. It was pretty scary. I'd guess by the end of the week I'll be 100%. And I can't wait. I am SO tired of being sick.

I got the second cashmere mitt cast on and half way knit last night. Hopefully I'll get them all finished up between noon knitting and this evening. The cashmere is knitting up beautifully. I may do a couple more.

No comments: