16 November, 2009

Reason number 100,000,001 why I hate the bus

It is very windy and rainy today and so I decided to take the bus rather than ride in and get soaked again, especially since I am still coughing. Because of the complicated lights at the intersection it takes for ever to get across Lake City Way. As I was standing there my bus pulled up to the stop just as the light turned green. I ran across the street but no one on the bus saw me so just as I rounded the end of the bus and started for the door, it pulled away. *sigh* I freaking hate the bus.

I am going to call the doctor today. It's been more than two weeks since I started coughing and it just won't go away. I ran on Sunday (in the rain) and had such a hard time breathing even though I've been really laying low. I could have bronchitis and if I do I would like to get it taken care of before the race so I can have a decent time.

I mostly worked on Kelli's coat this weekend. I was supposed to rehearse but Doug didn't call me until almost 3:30. That is just too late. If I don't hear from him by Friday I assume that we're not rehearsing and I'm onto something else. Oh I will be so happy to get my Sundays back. Not that I'm regretting doing the 1/2 marathon training, it just takes such a bite out of my free time.

But the Huskies and the Seahawks were pathetic this weekend. Thankfully I had been away getting my hair done on Saturday so I had the entire game recorded. When we got to half time I just started fast forwarding and saved myself the horror of watching them get humiliated. Or rather I at least didn't have to watch it in real time. The Seahawks were up 14 to 0 and then got killed. Dang. That means I won't be going to Las Vegas.

No comments: