10 November, 2009

Wow ... it's finally going away!

I did NOT wake myself up coughing last night! What a wonderful things that is. A nice, restful night. And I'm going to run at lunchtime today. I brought my new shoes in with me. I used them on that 10 mile run a couple weekends ago and I wasn't thrilled with them, but since I was breaking them in on a really long run, I thought I'd give them another try before I consider returning them. They are really pretty. I must say though, I am looking forward to this run being done. I can't wear high heels with all this running I'm doing and I miss them!

No knitting last night. I have tomorrow off so I am planning on doing a few hours on the Frost Flowers Stole. And pictures ... I'll take some. I would also like to spend a little time in the garden, weather permitting, and plant some spring bulbs. The weather is sure to turn soon, so I've got to get them in ASAP.

No comments: