25 November, 2015

Gigantic moon

The moon yesterday was just incredible!  It was HUGE!  My bus was late going home and so it was fully up by the time I got on the road to home.  I had to stop at the grocery store to get things for the vegetable dishes I'm bringing to Thanksgiving.  I'm doing roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon, which was a big hit last year, and the always yummy green bean casserole.  The grocery store was madness, but I am sure it's going to be even worse today so I really had to stop even though I was late.  I didn't get home until 5:30 and boy was Tinkerbell happy to see me!  Poor thing.  I tried to give her a decent walk but it was so bloody cold out there!  And dark, of course.

So it was a quiet evening and no, I didn't pick up the blanket.  Today though I will for sure.  I didn't bring it to noon knitting because I don't think we're going to have noon knitting.  Everyone is leaving early.  I don't have much going on today.  Hopefully I can be out of here by 1 or even earlier.

Work was a nightmare yesterday.  I am SO through.  If I wasn't going to retire in September I would honestly be looking for another job.  This is absolutely zero fun.  I don't like wasting valuable time doing something I dislike.  Nobody does.

No comments: