03 November, 2015

Five months and three weeks!

Oh hurrah!  The gite is booked for April 23 through 30.  Now I can start planning the rest of our trip.  First we've got to decide if we're going to Italy before the gite or after.  Then I can start planning the trip. 

It was a busy weekend and yesterday was a crazy Monday.  I didn't have a second to breathe until noon.  Today will be busy as well, but not quite as bad as yesterday. 

The weekend was a bit weird because I had been feeling off all week and really wanted nothing to do but stay in bed.  We were supposed to go out for Halloween but really, I just wasn't up to it.  I watched football and it was good!  The Huskies beat Arizona and the Cougars coug-ed it against Stanford.  Both were good games all the way through.  On Sunday I made a pot of red beans and rice and we had Ben's family over to discuss the holidays and watch the Seahawks.  Oh that game was SO tough to watch.  We won, but wow ... a nail biter.

It is nice to have a little more light in the mornings for Tink's walk.  She is doing a little bit better.  It is difficult to keep her from frisking around.  She really really wants to chase the ball.  But not until the end of the week and only if she's not limping.

The blanket is coming right along.  I worked on it quite a bit on the weekend and now I need to make myself pick it up during the week as well.  I want it done!  I have so many other projects I want to work on and I don't dare start another project until this one is done because it is so huge.

Yesterday a woman was mean to me on the bus and it colored my whole day!  Why are people SO mean to strangers?  I just don't get it. 

No comments: