18 May, 2007

Taking one for the team

I got up extra early today -- got into the office before 8. Both of the women who occupy the "main office" (such as it is, since we are all scattered for the remodel) are out today so the Administrator was asking for volunteers to sit in the office for 1 1/2 hours at a time so packages could be delivered, people would have access to the mailboxes, etc. Since I have to go out to see my Dad and take my nephew to the airport I figured I'd volunteer for the first shift so I could take off for most of the rest of the day sans guilt. So ... here I sit in a fishbowl. Only one more hour to go and the coffee is nearby and very good.

I drove in, of course, since I am rushed and have a party this afternoon so I don't want to be all sweaty and icky. Anyway, as I was walking to the building from the garage I noticed a man on a bicycle pedaling with the middle of his foot! Why oh why do people do that??? I see people using their heels as well! It's just plain wrong.
  1. It looks stupid
  2. It's totally inefficient
  3. It looks really stupid!!!
I finished up the Noro bag and felted it Wednesday night. It only shrunk 2 inches but it's a perfect size for projects. Here are before and after photos. I haven't cleaned up the fuzz yet but you can get an idea.
This is prefelted (obviously).

And this is felted. I will carry this. But oh heavens, I just couldn't WEAR it! Perfect colors for a bag though.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Hey there Shelley...

You've been tagged...rules on my blog.

Looks and sounds like you are one busy girl....hope you are enjoying that yard of yours...it turned out great.