11 July, 2008

Isn't Ravelry great?

Here I was up the proverbial creek with regards to getting any more Shibu in the orange color and I found someone on Ravelry who was willing to trade two skeins for some Peruvian Highland I have! Woohoo! So now I can finish Kelli's top and if I don't make it with the yarn I have, which I don't think I will, I will have two skeins to use for the trim. Perfecto! So I was able to knit with abandon last night knowing that in a few days I'll have the rest of the yarn. That was nice. Didn't get a whole lot of knitting done on it but I should be able to go to town tonight since my DH is going to be working late.

I made a slide show of pictures of the house we bought. You can view it here. Conspicuous in it's absence is my soon to be office/yarn room. It is painted a gorgeous lavender! Pictures when I get the stash installed.

And if you'd like to look at wedding picture you can view the professional shots here. And my nephew's here.

No comments: