30 September, 2015

Move it to the spring

I was thinking about the trip to France in January.  I got to thinking, if we move it to April or May we can stay two weeks (or more) rather than a quick in and out in January.  I contacted my friends who live in Paris to see if we could go with them to a gite.  They typically go away in April somewhere and this year it's to a place near Beaune.  So we'll do a week with them in Beaune and then a week in Italy somewhere.  The planning is nearly as fun as being there.  The anticipation.  I am SO happy!

It must be the students causing the incredible traffic.  Last night my bus never showed up and I ended up waiting 30 minutes to get the bus to the transit center.  Then it took me 45 minutes to drive from the transit center home!  I didn't get home until 5:40 and usually I'm there about 10 to five.  And this morning ... bumper to bumper all the way to the transit center.  The bus filled up at the transit center and after a couple more stops and people standing in the aisle right on top of each other he had to skip some stops.  Insane.  Thank goodness this is my last year.  I won't have to put up with that ever again.

It's another busy day.  Have I said how much nicer it is to be at work when I am so busy?  It definitely is.  And today is noon knitting as well.  Only one meeting today and two tomorrow and ... ta da ... none on Friday!

No comments: