01 June, 2007

It was a pub night ....

Yeah .. kind of a spur of the moment pub night because some old colleagues were in town for a meeting. Just four of us, but we had a great time! I didn't get to sleep until around 1, so getting up this morning was a challenge. I made it, even biked in. I'm just a little sleepy. Then I had to sit through 3 more hours of meeting with nothing but a cup of coffee and half a scone in my stomach. There was lots of talk last night about what to eat and where to eat but when push came to shove we just ended up ordering more bar snackies, which didn't really appeal to me. Therefore I woke up starving! So again, no knitting. Much chattering and drinking of beer. It was hot again yesterday so it was quite tasty.

And it's a hot and lovely day again! I'm going to skip out early and enjoy the sunshine (and maybe catch a nap). I really want to finish up that one front piece of the Airy Wrap-around so maybe I'll watch a movie tonight and do that. I sure as heck don't feel like going out.

No comments: