08 June, 2007

Oooooo so close!

I am very very close to finishing up the Airy wrap-around sweater. If I had stayed up late last night I could have done it but I also had a book that was waiting to be finished and so I left it for tonight. I am glad that I have already sewn up one sleeve so I will only have to weave in a few ends and sew up the other sleeve and it'll be ready to wear! No blocking. (Could I be the laziest knitter in the world?) And then .... I think I should start on the Isabella from Knitty. I have the yarn, I have the inclination and since it's done on such tiny needles, if I want to wear it at all this year I'd better get on it! So that will be my project that I have to concentrate on. Otherwise I'm still plugging away on the Scoop de Jour. Just an inch or so and I can start the decreases for the armholes and after that it'll be fast to finish up the fronts and then the sleeves.

Here's why I love the Internet - reason #3,564,789 (or something like that). Last night I had an odd assortment of ingredients and I didn't want to go to the store. So I just entered a few key words and voila! up popped about 10 recipes using ingredients I had on hand and it was good and easy. I LOVE that!

I booked myself some super duper pampering with my little windfall. Oh you knew that's what I'd do! I am a firm believer in pampering. Great mental health benefits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, so what did you end up making for dinner? I'm curious!