21 June, 2007

Second post of the day

Well, I don't EVER do two posts in a day but this is a special day besides being the first day of summer -- Secret Pal 10 Reveal Day, as it turns out. My package to my spoilee, Jen, arrived and she blogged about it AND tagged me with a Birthday Meme, which I will do at the end of this post. Go say hello to Jen.

I came back from running errands and found 3 packages on my doorstep. I had recently ordered a couple small bits of yarn for two more felted bags and they were sitting there as well as a box from my spoiler, Pam. She sent me a skein of superwash sock yarn in a gorgeous purple, a beautiful heart shaped box, some gift tags for handknits and a circular needle holder, which I so desperately need. Thanks SO MUCH secret pal. Go say hello to Pam.

------------------------------------------------------
The Birthday Meme

The rules are to go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.

Events:

Births:
Holidays:
Okay ..... now to tag:

Pam
Nonnahs
Sherrill
Tammy
Karen




3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, you got lots of good stuff from your secret pal! Have a good weekend! :)

Sherrill said...

I'm running a bit slow and blogger just dumped my previous comment to you. Drats.

OMG, Watergate, Great Train Robbery and Dustin Hoffman, what a great birth date you have Shelley.

Have a great weekend.

Only five more work days to get through.

Sarah said...

Good work on secret pal-ing!