26 June, 2007

Tuesday already

I tried to mobile blog -- you will see that there is an airport cocktail up now -- but because I had changed over from the old Blogger to the new my mobile stuff wasn't coming through. Oh well .... I had a good weekend anyway. No knitting, lots of laying around reading (which was a treat), some awesome shoe shopping and a great party Saturday night. Instead of racing home Sunday we had another day to laze around and then I figured a plane ride home from Burbank on Monday afternoon would be a breeze. Instead it was one of those airport nightmares you hear about. Plane delayed, plane delayed some more, plane canceled at which point people start going crazy and I just wanted to go back to my sister's and start over on Tuesday (today) but after about 30 minutes of waiting to get into the line to change my ticket they decided we could go on that plane after all. So they board us. THEN tell us that one of the lavatories isn't working .... *more* delay. Well obviously I made it home but good heavens .... it was a loooooong day. And tomorrow morning I have to get back on a plane. I am hoping all my airport bad luck has been used up.

No comments: