06 July, 2007

Where's the camera when you NEED it???

I missed such a photo-op yesterday. I am still kicking myself. My sister came up on the 4th - sort of a spur of the moment thing. The weather has been stunning and hot. I am taking care of Jasmine, the cockapoo this week so yesterday we decided to take both dogs for a walk around Greenlake. It was hot, as I said, so when we came to a spot where there was a beach I let the dogs walk up and into the water. Tink walked out until her little legs lifted off the floor and started swimming! It was just adorable! The very first time I've seen her swim. Next time I'm going to bring my camera, which has a video option, and try to get a video of it.

Not too much knitting going on. I did finish another felted bag - a pink and brown one. There's been too much socializing and not enough knitting! Tonight I have a band rehearsal, I think, so maybe this weekend I can finish up the fronts of the Scoop de Jour or the back of the Isabella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tink swimming! Cute! You must take her (and your camera) back there. :)