30 October, 2007

My needy puppy

I can't say for sure what was up with Tink last night, but she was just so needy! I think I maybe knit 4 rows on Mike's sock. She just wouldn't let up. Sitting next to me and if I wasn't touching and petting her she was grabbing at my hand with her mouth. She needs a friend. Not to say, believe me, that I would want an UN-cuddly dog. Better that she wants to cuddle even when I'm busy. I've had an un-cuddly dog and I didn't like it.

I've been brainstorming holiday gift knitting. I should put pen to paper and write out what I want to do and then look at it with a critical and realistic eye and see what I can expect to be able to finish.

Day 3 of a sinus headache. It's clear and cold and that always wreaks havoc on my sinuses for some reason. My run yesterday seemed to help a bit. Today I'm going to go up to the post office to send my sister's scarf so maybe I'll be relatively pain free when I return from my walk. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope that sinus headache clears up soon! I hate having sinus issues!